Background image is Les Dernières Cartouches (The Last Cartridges) by Alphonse de Neuville

Sunday, November 17, 2013

DBA battles on 10 November

I've been trying to find the time to upload and annotate all my recent games. Here's a start.

Look here for an account of a day of gaming I had at Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie, where my opponent Jeff and I played five (5) games of DBA in an afternoon.

This was the second encounter Jeff and I have had recently; we connected up through the Fanaticus forum.

Jeff is a sharp gamer; we had one introductory game the previous weekend as he was getting settled into how the rules work, but this time out he walloped me, four games to one as we tried out several of the armies in my collection.

I'm looking forward to our next match-up!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to trust your reports from the front. All I remember through the fog of war are the shouts from the AOCM guys to stay in formation while your horsemen pounded my flank.

    ReplyDelete